The Indy is a lightweight, twin cam freeride/slalom sail for riders who want the ultimate combination of early planing, top-end speed and easy handling. Designed with a low aspect ratio, moderate width sleeve and deep draft, the Indy delivers incredible low-end power and acceleration that is also easy to control when overpowered.
- 6 Battens/2 Cams = Slalom performance + lightweight
- Center/Forward Shape = Early planing + balanced power
- Low Aspect Ratio = Great handling + wide range
- Single Scrim Luff Panel = Balances power + maintains drive
- Composite Scrim/Dacron Sleeve = Lightweight + clean leading edge