High Performance Freeride
The Mega is designed for intermediate-to-advanced riders who demand an extremely lightweight and responsive board for speed and upwind performance. Thanks to its full carbon construction, a high-tension framework is created so shape and flex are never compromised. The Mega’s rails gradually taper, providing lightweight tips and defined edges for outstanding grip and optimum flex.
When paired with the quad razor channels, riders will experience unmatched edging, aggressive pop and a dynamic ride through both chop and flatwater conditions.
- 3-Stage Rocker R8/4/10 = Powerful rocker for fast riding + aggressive pop + lively feel
- Low Flex F27 = Ideal for medium-to-high speed riding
- 3D Step Rails = Thin edges for solid grip
- Tapered Rails = Lightweight tips + better grip
- Flex Torsion Control = Increased stiffness in both the axial and torsional axis + superior control
- Supreme Pop Wood Core = Unmatched reflex characteristics
- Off-axis Carbon X = Torsional stability + lightweight
- Full-spread Toray® Tow Carbon = Extremely lightweight + exceptional flex characteristics + high strength-to-weight ratio
- 3.5° Angle Fin Platform = Superior grip + upwind performance