The highly developed and proven shape of the classic FreeWave is loved by many for its wide range of abilities. Heading into the new season with a fresh on-trend look and two constructions: Custom Wood Sandwich (CWS) and our new unique Team Edition Version (BXIC), the smaller sizes can be setup as a Thruster for the multi fin wave experience, or ridden as a single fin for planing power, lift and speed on flat water and across chop.
- Compact outline for smooth waveriding with sufficient volume in the nose area for early planing and ease of use
- Fishtail, rounded nose and a CAD designed scoop rocker line
- Slight V and double concave bottom shape
- Full, smooth rails in the nose with a higher apex and tucked under edge
- Flat mid deck section enhancing a stable stance and efficient volume distribution
- Highly tuned smaller sizes for a responsive ride
- Thruster fin setup option available for the full wave experience