The highly developed and proven shape of the classic FreeWave is loved by many for its wide range of abilities. Heading into the new season with a fresh on-trend look and two constructions: Custom Wood Sandwich (CWS) and our new unique Team Edition Version (BXIC), the smaller sizes can be setup as a Thruster for the multi fin wave experience, or ridden as a single fin for planing power, lift and speed on flat water and across chop.
As the benchmark in its category, the FreeWave is one of the most versatile and sought after boards on the market. The classic performer has proven to be in a league of its own for the best possible mix of wave, and flat water abilities. Complimenting the all new FreeWave STB, the FreeWave is for the rider looking for a more classic feel.
- Compact outline for smooth waveriding with sufficient volume in the nose area for early planing and ease of use
- Fishtail, rounded nose and a CAD designed scoop rocker line
- Slight V and double concave bottom shape
- Full, smooth rails in the nose with a higher apex and tucked under edge
- Flat mid deck section enhancing a stable stance and efficient volume distribution
- Highly tuned smaller sizes for a responsive ride
- Thruster fin setup option available for the full wave experience