The general concept behind the Gecko is wider, thinner and with less volume. These attributes offer a great deal of balance and stability for easy gybing, and a fun responsive feeling beneath your feet. The increased length and more parallel outlines for the larger sizes (120+) cater to the rider’s needs with extra stability and planing support. Regardless of your level, the Gecko will carry you through your gybes or have you planing in the footstraps for the first time. With plenty of performance features built in, the Gecko will execute any move effortlessly. The perfect companion for your progression, it will leave nothing but a smile on your face.
- Reduction in drag and enhanced control due to 75 degree pintail
- Wide compact outline for early planing and easymanoeuvres
- Increased length and more parallel outlines for the larger sizes (120+) supplying stability and planing support
- High performance scoop rocker line with a higher entry and at tail release
- Flat deck transitioning into thinned out rails for the ultimate carving experience with a secure stance
- Flat panel power V bottom shape with a slight double concave on the bigger sizes for easy planing and control
- New centre fin and daggerboard versions of the Gecko 156+ (HRS)