• Locks in place, doesn’t ride up or shift from side to side
• Spreads load evenly across back and torso
• Allows full range of motion for uninhibited wave riding
• Low-profile fit, doesn’t get in the way
• Features hook and slider bars for different styles of riding
If you’ve ever dealt with a harness that doesn’t fit properly, hurts your back, rides up too high, shifts from side to side, squeezes your waist under load or inhibits your range of motion, Ride Engine’s hard-shell harness is your problem solver.
The magic lies in Ride Engine’s innovative hard-shell design that locks firmly into your lumbar and spreads load evenly across your back and sides. Based on hundreds of custom molds taken from riders’ backs, the shell provides unrivaled ergonomics and allows for a low-profile, high-performance fit that will literally change your entire kiteboarding experience.