A great fit for beginner up through advanced kiters, the modern shape of the Skater takes directional strapped or strapless riding to new levels in any surf condition.
The outline and length of the Skater is finely tuned to deliver optimal control and balance, helping riders execute aerial tricks and hit critical sections with ease and confidence. An incredibly durable honeycomb construction and full deck pad, provide outstanding impact resistance, while the angled channel flow, rocker and single concave combine to improve grip and maneuverability for a tighter turning radius. Thinner rails help twin tip riders transition to directional riding faster, while the compact shape makes for tighter, faster, snappier turns.
- NEW Triple Angled Channels = Increased flow to fins for extra grip & better turning
- NEW Deep single Concave Center = Soft landings + easy rail-to-rail transition
Rail Dents on Deck = Optimized flex characteristics + easier grab & handling
- Lightweight Compact Shape = Ultimate control + balanced ride + convenient for travel
- Honeycomb Impact Cell = Durability + lightweight + impact resistance + resists heel dents
- Rail Dents on Deck = Optimized flex characteristics + easier grab & handling
- Parallel Outlines = Stability + perfect balance + smooth in chop
- CNC Shape = Absolute precision shaping
- Surf Skin Bottom = Real surfboard feel on water + resilient + firm
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad = Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction
- Thruster Fin Setup = Snappy + control + release off the top
- Honeycomb Core Fins = Lightweight + optimized flex