• Slingshot’s signature freeride-freestyle crossover board
• Shred confidently in all conditions
• Moderate rocker, great for wakestyle as well as carving up wind
• Aggressive channeling provides great tracking, speed and grip
• Wood core gives lively feel, great pop and soft landings
With a rocker profile in between the Asylum and the Misfit, the Vision is our signature freestyle-freeride crossover board designed for riders who want one board they can ride aggressively in all conditions. The Vision’s distinct NACA tech laser-cut channeling on the tip and tail yield increased board speed and help lock in the board for added grip, load and pop. From chop, swell and rough open water to glassy slicks and high-flying freestyle, the Vision is a one-board-quiver that won’t hold you back as you take your riding to the next level.
You’ll love the Vision if you’re an intermediate to advanced rider who wants a solid all-around board you can ride aggressively in a variety of conditions, from big boosting to cruising to flatwater freestyle.
Package includes: Board, standard 2” (5.08cm) kite fins and grab handle