FREEWAVE STB TE
- FREEWAVE STB TE
Meet the game changer. The FreeWave STB has the classic shapes beat in every way with its innovative design unleashing incredible levels of versatility.
The wide tail and more parallel rails ensure the FreeWave STB is extremely easy to ride, whilst delivering truly unrivalled early planing and upwind ability. The compact shape offers exceptional jumping control and a turning ability that can genuinely rival dedicated waveboards in smaller waves.
Whether you are progressing from flatwater to waves or already a master of both, there is no board that can flatter your technique and cater for your needs in a more complete way than the FreeWave STB.
From high wind freeride, through freestyle, bump & jump and full-on wave sailing, the FreeWave STB does it all with a perfect blend of ease and style.
- Innovative shape provides a new level of versatility in everything from flatwater to waves
- The wide tail ensures incredible early planing and upwind performance
- Very smooth and comfortable ride in chop thanks to constant V and slight double concave
- The shape is evolved from the Stubby TE wave program ensuring exceptional wave riding performance
- Offers the wave riding merits of a Stubby TE wave with the extra speed and ease of use of a Freewave
- Compact proportions make jumping easy and controllable
- Great for freestyle thanks to the flat, wide deck and reduced length
- Power Box main fin and Slot Box side fins (with Slot Box covers) allow for use as a tri-fin or single fin
- Double back strap option (on the larger models – 95+) for flatwater blasting and true versatility
- Trim and stance is moved back on the board to suit the proportions and provide snappy turning on the wave
- Increased sail carrying range thanks to a combination of the wide tail and compact proportions offering more at both ends of the wind spectrum
- Offered in three construction options: Biax fibre, Team Edition & TeXtreme
BIAX INNEGRA CARBON LIGHT FINISH TECHNOLOGY (BXIC)
Our unique Biax Innegra Carbon Light Finish Technology has proven to be the ultimate construction for our Wave- and Freestyleboards. Last season, Fanatic took the initiative to take the next technical step by introducing this new and exclusive high-end fibre finish into all TE models, meeting the highest demands of our World Cup Team
FREEWAVE STB TE 85
Power Box + 2x SlotBox 13 cm / 2x 12 cm, 1x 19 cm
< 6.0 m²
FREEWAVE STB TE 95
Power Box + 2x SlotBox 13 cm / 2x 12 cm, 1x 20 cm
< 6.2 m
FREEWAVE STB TE 105
Power Box + 2x SlotBox 13 cm / 2x 12 cm, 1x 21 cm
< 6.8 m²
FREEWAVE STB TE 115
Power Box + 2x SlotBox 13 cm / MFC 30 cm G10
< 7.5 m²