Years of experience producing the best entry-level boards in the business has allowed us to take that knowledge and apply it to this inflatable version, the Viper Air WS. The result is a board that has all the glide, stability and manoeuvrability any beginner would expect from a windsurfing board. Yet at the same time it is designed in a way that blends windsurfing and SUP together into a board that is great for both.
The softdeck pad makes the Viper Air WS forgiving to learn on and of course, with all that volume and stability, it is also a comfy platform for passengers! Our aim has been to make the Viper Air WS something that the whole family can enjoy. Whether windsurfing, SUP’ing, catching your first waves or just floating around in the sun, this incredible board does it all. Who would believe that you could fit so much fun into a backpack!
- Windsurf or SUP, your choice, because the Viper Air WS is great at both
- Removable centre fin for excellent upwind performance and stability for windsurfing
- Comfortable and grippy deck pad
- Towing eyelets and comfy carrying handle for ease and safety
- Deck net to attach luggage
- Pure version provided with a blue Pure Backpack. DL HD version provided with the Premium Wheely Backpack with padded straps, accessory compartments and belts for ease of transport
- Fanatic Power Pump HP2 for quick and easy inflation
- Available in two construction options: Drop Stitch Light (Pure) and Double Layer Heavy Duty technology (DL HD)
- Double Layer HD Version comes with silicon rail edges for improved glide with better release
DOUBLE LAYER HD (DL HD)
Built to last, our Double Layer (HD) technology is an
inflatable construction for heavy duty usage. The triple
layer rail construction ensures incredible stiffness and
durability. Stiffness and performance is guaranteed, as the
Double Layer HD technology can take more than 20 PSI of
air pressure if needed.
VIPER AIR WS
33.5" / 85.1 cm
11'0" / 335.3 cm
6'' / 15 cm
2 x US Box 10, Dagerboard / 1 x Fly 19.5cm, 1x Fly Race 22cm
< 8.5 m²