This demo boat is assembled and ready to sail complete with spinnaker kit. Sails were used less than 5 times!
Don't pay inbound freight or shipping if you pick it up in person.
The Topaz catamaran range has been designed by multi hull racing legends Yves Loday and Rob White.
The hulls are constructed using the TRILAM roto-moulding technique used on the Topaz range of sailboats and are very robust and resilient. The hulls incorporate skegs rather than dagger boards so beaching the CAT is safe and simple and the lightweight TRILAM Metalicene hulls are easy to handle ashore and require virtually no maintenance.
- Super fast with exhilarating performance
- Buoyant hulls to handle power and guarantee comfort
- Responsive yet stable
- Sealed one piece mast
- Much admired single-line spinnaker system enables effortless launches and recoveries
- Independent lifting rudder system
- Lightweight hull is easy to launch and recover
- Three year hull warranty
Length: 16 Ft
Beam: 7.4 Ft
Crew Capacity: 1-4 / 1-4
Racing Crew: 2 / 2
Weight (fully rigged): 308 Lbs
Sail Area ex spi: 144 Sq Ft / 153.4 Sq Ft
Main: 120.3 Sq Ft / 124.6 Sq Ft
Jib: 23.4 Sq ft / 28.7 Sq ft
Gennnaker: 0 / 120.3 Sq Ft
Trapeze: Single / Twin