The Yakima HullRaiser with Tie Downs kayak racks are a great alternative to saddles. It uses a specially engineered J-cradle design that accepts any kayak and supports it from the stiff, side area. Frees up space for attaching other gear carriers.
- Yakima Hullraiser accepts virtually all hull shapes. Cradles and protects your kayak with soft pads
- With the kayak propped up on its side, it leaves more space on your crossbars for other gear
- Includes heavy-duty straps with padded buckles for secure transport
- Attaches directly to Thule and Yakima cross bars. Also compatible with most factory racks with use of SnapArounds or MightyMounts, sold separately
- Includes Bow/Stern Tiedown straps to complete boat safety