The all new HQ Rush 5 (V) Pro has been designed for even more performance. Accompanied with a third line - the Rush V Pro makes getting into the sport of power kiting even more safer and easier to relaunch your kite!
The small but perfectly formed package comes with a bar control system and can be used as part of your kite surf training on land or for people wanting to learn the basics of kite handling with the idea to progress to kite surfing or snow kiting.
If the kiter gets into trouble - simply let go the bar and the kite will fall to the ground with no power. Then pick the bar back up and get going again.
The HQ Rush 5 (V) Pro Trainer 250 is the perfect starter kites for children (under proper supervision) and the HQ Rush 5 (V) 300 and 350 Pro trainers are ideal kites for all board-sports that use a bar, giving you smooth user-friendly power to develop your kiting technique.
With its simple construction bridle construction, low aspect ratio and easy relaunch system, the HQ Rush 4 (IV) Pro is an easy kite to control and comes complete and ready to fly!
If you have never flown a kite and want to fly one without the hassle of difficult control!
Easy handling - very easy to control.
- Constant Power - making it easy for those less experienced to get going. After steering the kite down into the wind - you dont really need to work the kite because it keeps pulling with constant power.
- Stability - a very stable foil so you are not focusing on keeping your kite in the air, but simply having more time for pure fun!
- Low Aspect Ratio for easy handling and predictable flying behaviour
- Specially designed new profile with a relatively strong pull over a large segment of the wind window.
- Very Smooth and Stable flying characteristics - making the HQ Rush IV very easy to manoeuvre and fly.
- Durable constructions with reinforced profile and sewn bridling.
- HQ Rush 5 (V) Pro Trainer Control Bar - for easy relaunch and safety.