Meg Chun, one of our founders, is an avid paddler and brings the woman's point of view to product development. This is one of the reasons you see KIALOA making an investment in women specific products. The Tiare Fiberglass Adjustable is a women's performance SUP paddle that features our Fiberglass Fibrlite™ blade. These blades are light, yet ultra-durable and impact resistant. They are the first high performance paddle blades made with recycled material using post manufacturing (pre-baby) diaper scraps. The 80 square inch blade provides the perfect power for women in a variety of paddling environments. We combine this blade with a light and durable Slim™ fiberglass shaft which is perfect for smaller hands. We then top it off with our 16" Utili-T™ insert which offers 16" of adjustment with a rubber coated ergonomic ABS T-Grip. Perfect for women paddlers who want personal length adjustment (66" to 82") or to share their paddle with family and friends.
- Durable rubber coated ergonomic ABS Utili-T™ Grip.
- 16" Utili-T™ insert for length adjustment (66" to 82") on the fly.
- Slim diameter, round, durable fiberglass shaft.
- Smaller blade provides perfect power for women in a variety of environments.
- Fiberglass Fibrlite™ blade is lightweight with unmatched impact resistance.
- PowerARC™ blade profile for a solid catch.
- Surface Area: 80 sq in
- Blade Angle: 10 degrees
- Blade Width: 7 1/2"
- Blade Length: 15 1/2"
- Adjustability: 66" - 82"
- Total Paddle Weight: 24 oz