The Viper epitomises all components needed to take the progressive rider from zero to hero. Giving confidence to newbies for those first steps onto the board, all the way through to speeding away in the harness and using the footstraps, progression will seem effortless.
The retractable daggerboard and robust Power Box fin offer up impressive versatility. For lightwind manoeuvres full of flow, through to the more advanced fun board the Viper is the one stop shop for all your needs. Beginners and novices alike will relish in the Softdeck padding, while the long and adjustable mast track enhances the tuning characteristics of the board.
With new fresh graphics, the High Resistance Skin (HRS) offers tough durability and gives great longevity across all of the available sizes and the five different widths, up to its largest addition, Viper 91.
There’s no doubt that the Viper range is exceptionally accommodating to every size, age and skill of rider.
- Power rocker line for optimum waterline is provided by CAD engineering
- Retractable daggerboard provides great lightwind tracking, while a sealable slot is available for high wind use
- Versatility is given via multiple footstrap settings
- Mastfoot steering and control is ensured by the thinner outline
- Mastering the gybe is made easy by cleverly shaped pintail