The Rally features a Delta-C shape, tapered wingtips and fine-tuned three-point bridle system. This design yields more depower and a wider wind range than more traditional shapes and makes relaunching as easy as a gently pull on one end of the bar. Tapered wingtip provides a tight pivot radius for fast steering and mellow, predictable loops. For jumping, the Rally’s hybrid delta shape provides long, lofty airs that are great for staying under control and landing gently regardless of how high you go. For wave riding and foiling, the Rally’s feathery downwind drift makes the Rally the ideal cross-over performer, while on the opposite spectrum it also unhooks for cross-over freestyle/wakestyle.
SIZES: 5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/14 M
- Rally Kite
- Rally Kite Backpack
- Bladder Repair Kit
- Quick-start Guide
- 2017 Compstick Bar and Lines
- MYSTIC Star Hybrid Kids harness
- 2017 Super Grom
- The all-around utility player- one kite for all conditions
- Worry-free relaunch, wide range and great depower
- Solid crossover surf performance
- Forgiving, safe and stable- great for user-friendly progression
- Lofty airs, fun freeride performance
- Extensive black layout prevents UV damage
- Details: The Rally is the ultimate utility player. Whether you’re facing gnarly, gusty wind, massive waves, or the entry-level challenges of learning to body drag, board start and relaunch successfully, the Rally inspires the confidence of knowing you’ll always have the right kite for the conditions.
Open Detlta C: Blends the proven C-kite performance characteristics like power, stability, edging, control and direct feel with the additional advancements of an innovative Delta shape to deliver faster turns, improved aerodynamics and increased rigidity with more stability.
- Configuration: The Rally features a compact-direct connect pulley-less bridle with three connection points (per side) on the leading edge and a single connection on the wingtips. This configuration is engineered to give the Rally its renowned range and depower, turning speed, easy of relaunch and unrivaled upwind performance. For customized performance, the Rally’s wingtip bridle can be connected at three different points, which allows for tuning of bar pressure, kite feedback and steering speed.
Customize power, bar pressure, response and handling with multiple attachment points:
The Rally features multiple attachment points that allow riders to fine-tune the kite’s handling and performances based on their riding style and the conditions of a particular session. This tuning is done quickly and easily and makes a big impact on the kite’s overall performance; you can choose different settings for boosting big, for unhooked freestyle, for user-friendly depower or for riding waves, to name a few.
SALE ALERT: Purchase any SALE Twin Tip and receive a FREE set of 2016 Bolt-ons.
• Scaled-down twin tip designed for hard-charging youngsters
• Moderate rocker for user-friendly performance
• Soft flex great for smaller, lighter riders
• Super durable wood-core construction
• A great board to accelerate learning process
Not just a shorter twin tip, the Super Grom is designed and built specifically for smaller, lighter riders. Offered in 125cm and 130cm lengths, the Super Grom features a flexible layup, moderate rocker profile, scaled-down length and width, embossed bottom channels and a beefed-up base.
The result is board that young riders can easily control, as opposed to larger, stiffer board they would have to muscle to maneuver. For any young rider serious about learning, and progressing, a board built for your size and weight is a huge step in the right direction.
You’ll love the Super Grom if you want a smaller, more flexible board built specifically for young riders