The Rally features a Delta-C shape, tapered wingtips and fine-tuned three-point bridle system. This design yields more depower and a wider wind range than more traditional shapes and makes relaunching as easy as a gently pull on one end of the bar. Tapered wingtip provides a tight pivot radius for fast steering and mellow, predictable loops. For jumping, the Rally’s hybrid delta shape provides long, lofty airs that are great for staying under control and landing gently regardless of how high you go. For wave riding and foiling, the Rally’s feathery downwind drift makes the Rally the ideal cross-over performer, while on the opposite spectrum it also unhooks for cross-over freestyle/wakestyle.
SIZES: 5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/14 M
- Rally Kite
- Rally Kite Backpack
- Bladder Repair Kit
- Quick-start Guide
- 2017 Compstick Bar and Lines
- MYSTIC Dutchess Harness
- 2017 135cm Karolina PRO Board
- The all-around utility player- one kite for all conditions
- Worry-free relaunch, wide range and great depower
- Solid crossover surf performance
- Forgiving, safe and stable- great for user-friendly progression
- Lofty airs, fun freeride performance
- Extensive black layout prevents UV damage
- Details: The Rally is the ultimate utility player. Whether you’re facing gnarly, gusty wind, massive waves, or the entry-level challenges of learning to body drag, board start and relaunch successfully, the Rally inspires the confidence of knowing you’ll always have the right kite for the conditions.
Open Detlta C: Blends the proven C-kite performance characteristics like power, stability, edging, control and direct feel with the additional advancements of an innovative Delta shape to deliver faster turns, improved aerodynamics and increased rigidity with more stability.
- Configuration: The Rally features a compact-direct connect pulley-less bridle with three connection points (per side) on the leading edge and a single connection on the wingtips. This configuration is engineered to give the Rally its renowned range and depower, turning speed, easy of relaunch and unrivaled upwind performance. For customized performance, the Rally’s wingtip bridle can be connected at three different points, which allows for tuning of bar pressure, kite feedback and steering speed.
Customize power, bar pressure, response and handling with multiple attachment points:
The Rally features multiple attachment points that allow riders to fine-tune the kite’s handling and performances based on their riding style and the conditions of a particular session. This tuning is done quickly and easily and makes a big impact on the kite’s overall performance; you can choose different settings for boosting big, for unhooked freestyle, for user-friendly depower or for riding waves, to name a few.
• Pro model board for world champion Karolina Winkowska
• Tailored Specifically for aggressive female riders
• Great load and pop, big airs and soft landings
• Smooth, consistent flex with Bedrock Carbon Insert
• Flexible, durable made in the USA wood-core construction
Karolina Pro characteristics:
Building on the popularity of last year’s Refraction Karolina model, this freestyle-focused board is designed with hard-charging, aggressive and powered-up female riders in mind. It is modeled to the demands of world champion Karolina Winkowska. You will generate great power with or without boots and will love its smooth load and pop. It’s great for big airs and cushy landings thanks to a progressive rocker profile, subtle V-spine and wood core construction. When you press on rails or fun boxes, you will notice that you’re pressing on a flat surface with raise edges that prevents you from catching an edge.
Karolina Pro rider profile:
You’ll love the Karolina Pro if you’re an aggressive female rider who wants a freestyle-specific board that will take you, and your game, to the next level.
Hand build, wood core Karolina Pro board, four two-inch (5.08 CM ) kite fins and fin screws, grab handle