** HOT SUMMER DEAL **
Highly compact with minimal volume, the Hover 127 takes full advantage of minimalist design. Intended for experienced-to-expert foilers, this petite board delivers superior control in tight turns for a dynamic and responsive riding experience. When riding strapless, another key advantage of its size is the ability to sink the board and position it on its edge for easier take-offs. Its precise, CNC cut, closed cell core is wrapped in lightweight, high-tensile fiberglass, which heightens durability without weighing it down. The dual track system allows riders to instantly adjust where the foil sits on the board, for a more customized riding experience. Once you master foiling, “less is more. . . “ and these boards provide everything you want, with nothing you don’t!
When pairing Naish Hover Foilboards with your Naish Foil, use the screws supplied with the foil.
- Extreme Compact Design = Minimalist board
- Rounded Edges = More forgiving ride
- Double UD Deck Fiberglass Reinforcement = Increases stiffness & board feedback when launched
- Lightweight = Responsive feel & minimal weight
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad = Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction + flotation
- CNC Shape = Absolute precision shaping
- (2) 10” US Boxes = Convenient foil adjustment
- Insert Screws Included (foot straps sold separately)
|127||4'2" / 127 cm||18" / 45.8 cm||1.5" / 3.8 cm||14 L|
Choose Between Medium, Large, or Xl Wing set up and add an second mast.
THRUST SURF FOIL COMPLETE-STANDARD
Size: M | Standard Mast Size: 55 cm | Aspect Ratio: 3.54 | Wingspan: 23.8"/60.5 cm | Projected Surface Area: 1,032 cm2
A bold success from the onset, the Naish Thrust Surf Foil Program welcomes the XL setup to its highly sought-after line-up. Delta shaped front wings coupled with downturned wingtips deliver the perfect balance between early lift, efficient glide and outstanding turning ability. A slightly flat section along the bottom of the wing adds stability in straight flight while downturned wingtips heighten control in turns for easy carving and redirection without losing lift. The back wing helps to stabilize the front wing while providing extra power when pumping through flat sections. Adding to the high lift, efficient design, this wing model offers a larger window before stalling, making them easier to ride and control when compared to other wings on the market.
Three front wing sizes widens the range of rider weights and surfing conditions covered. The new XL adds riders above the 210 pound mark to the foiling club while bringing the threshold for surf size down even further. The XL set is also a great option for downwind conditions. And many pairing options allow riders to perfectly tune their setup to their needs, with the standard backwing pairing well with the M or L front wing and the XL backwing reserved for the XL front wing.
Surfers that dabble in other sports will find a solid multi-sport solution in this setup as well. Performing well in low wind and lower speeds, this ultra-stable setup is good for beginner-to-intermediate kite foiling, windsurfing, wake-foiling and other medium to low speed foiling.
- 50% Lighter Wings
- XL Front Wing
- XL Back Wing
- Monocoque Ultra Robust Back Wing Construction
- Heavy-duty Fuselage
- Standard Plate Connection
- Stealth Stripes
- Aircraft Grade High Precision CNC Cut Fuselage
- Aircraft Grade Extruded Aluminum Mast (All aluminum masts will receive a custom wet-sanded Speed Finish)
- Carbon/Glass PrePreg & Hi Mod Foam Core Front Wing Construction
- Carbon/Glass PrePreg & Hi Mod Foam Core Monocoque Back Wing Construction
- 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Hardware
COMPLETE KIT INCLUDES
- Front Wing Surf: M, L or XL
- Back Wing Surf or Surf XL
- Mast 55 cm/Aluminum
- Fuselage KS/Surf
- Foil Assembly Screw Set
- Standard Plate
- Standard Plate Screw Set
- Foil Cover