Our Stubby Foil Edition comes in the same shape as our regular Stubby and offers the same easy and controlled flow if you decide to ride your regular Thruster fins.
Once you change to Foil, our Stubby foil Edition – available in 8’7” – creates a whole new dynamic. Catch waves of any size way before they hit the reef and ride them with new lines and a totally different approach. Our adjustable system with two longer tracks allows the use of different foils and finding their individual sweet spot. Additionally we equipped the Stubby Foil with strap inserts and mast track for optional Windsurf- Foiling. The greatest variety of multisport-use combined in one package.
- Two longer US base tracks adjustable for different style of Foils
- Mast track insert and strap inserts for windsurfing / foiling
- Straighter, more parallel outline for a cleaner waterline / reduced drag
- Short and wide ›Stubby-Nose‹ for maximum stability, reduced swing weight, fast change of direction and easy recovery
- Winger swallow tail for the ultimate turning response / grip / control
- Pulled down thin performance-rails for maximum carving
- Hard release edges in the tail for direct acceleration and a light feel
- Soft rails in the nose for smooth surfing
- Lightly domed deck for maximum stability
- Single concave entry, transitioning into a single / double concave mid section into a V / double concave through to the tail providing drive and super fast reactions off the tail
- Thruster fin setup with 3 multi boxes
- New Vector Net technology
VECTOR NET TECHNOLOGY (VCT)
Our new Vector Net technology – with it’s stringer and bamboo wood reinforcements in key areas – ensures a great strength to weight ratio and comes with exceptional frame stability for a direct and responsive feel.
STUBBY FOIL EDITION 8'7"
29.25” / 74.3 cm
8'7” / 261.6 cm
3x Multi-Box, 2x US Box 10" / 3x 5"
Recommended User Weight