An ultra-stable platform equally suited for first-timers, family fun, fitness, yoga, fishing or whatever your next SUP adventure may be. The unique ‘hybrid’ design of the Cross features a keeled nose for excellent tracking, full rail-to-rail volume for enhanced stability and maximum use of the entire deck, and a full waterline to increase speed and efficiency.
Numerous attachment points for securing accessories and deck rigging come standard on all Cross models.
|10'0"||33"||32 lbs||195 L||TOUGH-TEC|
Keeled nose - Enhanced tracking and increased glide for fun cruising and exploring.
- Full rail-to-rail volume - Enhanced stability, maximum use of the entire deck and a dry ride.
- Attachment points - Multiple attachment points for securing gear and easy transport. 12’0 CROSS Fish includes sliding rails for maximum versatility during fishing trips.
- Flat deck - Perfect for family fun, cruising, fitness & yoga.
- Full deck pad (Fit/Adventure/Fish) - Maixmizes use of entire deck for fitness, yoga, fishing and family fun. Embossed EVA deck pad is plush and comfortable while offering excellent traction.
- Ergo-Grip carry handle for ease of transport and less fatigue
Flat-Water Versatility - Maximum Stability - Fitness, Yoga, Fishing and Family Fun.
First-Timers, Families and Enthusiasts.
Schools and Rental Operations who need lightweight yet durable equipment.
Anyone looking for the ideal combination of lightweight performance AND durability.
Rugged and Versatile Flat-Water Shapes with excellent Stability.
|Board weight||32 lbs|
|Feet off tail||21.0"|
|Feet off nose||21.8"|
|Max Rider Weight||220 lbs|
Fins set up : Single
Fin Supplied : QUICK Touring 9"