The F-ONE GRAVITY 2200 wing is ideal for riders >80kg or using boards >7’0. It is designed to surf the smallest waves, venture on downwinders and fly with a Surf Wing.
- Maximum lift with smooth delivery
- Very stable and intuitive
- Pumping machine
Area: 2190 cm²
Aspect Ratio: 5.5
Designed for early lift, great stability and efficient pumping.
- Specific connection developed for larger wings
- Thick section profile for an early and very progressive lift-off
- Extra Large area with increased span and high aspect ratio
Design targets lift and glide for larger boards and larger riders:
- Easy take-off at low speed, ideal for the smallest waves
- Good turning ability in waves and bumps
- Superior glide on downwinders
Targeted at people above 80kg or people using boards of 7’0 and above, aiming for maximum lift without compromising glide and control:
- Very easy and stable to learn and progress.
- Able to fly and get some fun in the most insignificant waves.
- Very good pumping to go catch the next next wave, or the one after! Its very low take-off speed and immense stability make it perfect to learn and progress with a surf Wing.
- It’s superior glide make it perfectly suitable to venture on downwinders.
- Built with pre-preg carbon for the best weight to strength ratio, with a super light core.
Titan connection: the wing connects directly to the mast via the Titan mast foot and the fuselage is split in two parts in order to simplify transportation. This setup offers better load transmission and better stiffness throughout the different parts for maximum control.