ALL-AROUND FREERIDE FOIL
High performance flat wing foil delivers the perfect balance between speed and steady flight.
STANDARD MAST SIZE
Developed by the Naish team, the Thrust KS Foil is fast and stable, inspiring confidence yet delivering plenty of straight line mojo. The kite-specific flat main wing planes up quickly for smooth take-offs, and situates itself naturally in the water for a balanced ride – it tracks beautifully thanks to a rudder integrated into the stabilizer (rear wing), and moves upwind and downwind with ease. The long fuselage adds additional stability, and Naish’s unique stabilizer adjustment system allows to entire set up to be optimally tuned for individual riders. The long (90 cm) extruded alloy mast can be retrofitted to any style box system. This deceptively clean design has dominated our side-by-side testing, and the Naish team of riders is growing every day as more people try our foil.
All Naish Foil Systems include a premium padded cover.
- Medium Aspect Flat Foil Fast + stable + smooth launch
- Adjustable Stabilizer Allows wing to be perfectly tuned for a wide range of rider weights
- Integrated Rudder Foil Increased directional stability + better turning
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum 6061 mast and fuselage
- Fiberglass Composite wings
- 316 Stainless Steel Hardware Wing Medium lift/low drag Flat Foil
- Aspect Ratio 3.38
- Wingspan54.6 cm
- Surface Area 880 cm2 Mast Length 90 cm
- Fuselage Length 64.2 cm