MID-HEIGHT HEAVY DUTY TRUCK BED RACK
Built to handle heavy loads on backcountry terrain, the OutPost HD truck rack is ready for rugged overland adventures. The mid-height design provides a low center of gravity, easy accessibility to gear, and the perfect platform for the SkyRise™ Rooftop Tent. Leveraging our new HD Bars for a 500-lb. on-road carrying capacity, and paired with Yakima’s 300-lb. Off-Road Rating, the OutPost HD truck rack is a firmly engineered foundation for a fully loaded overland rack system. Pair the OutPost HD truck rack with the HD Bar length that best fits your bed and gear. Add our SideBar™, mounts and accessories, then you’re set to explore the backcountry with confidence.
- Compare all Truck Bed Racks
- Fixed mid-height position of 13" provides easy gear access and a low center of gravity
- Maximum on-road rating of 500 lbs.
- Maximum off-road rating of 300 lbs.
- Easy on-off placement in minutes with our patent-pending QuickChange™ rack attachment
- Designed and tested for all common truck beds using our BedGrip™ clamp design
- Additional required kits needed for tracked beds (Track Kit 1) and select tonneau covers (Tonneau Kit 1)
- Built to last, with engineered aluminum construction and durable powder-coat finish
- Compatible with all Yakima mounts to carry kayaks, surfboards, bikes, rooftop tents and more
- Integrated tie-down points make securing any load easy
- T-slot attachments make adding gear mounts and accessories fast and simple
- Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks your rack system to the truck bed
- Works seamlessly with the new Yakima HD Bar crossbar in 60"/68"/78" lengths
- Built-in bottle opener—cheers!
- Suggested accessories: SideBar, Rotopax™ Mounting Kit, Recovery Track Mount, Eye Bolts, SkyRise Tent
- Weight: 38.50 lbs
- Dimensions: L 16.75in x W 5.50in x H 16.50in