WHERE THERE’S CHOP, YOU NEED POP
The downwind game changer for choppy water and open-ocean conditions
REFINED NOSE SHAPE
– Fuller & boxier nose rails increases stability in side chop.
– Limits drag from water wrapping around the nose and pulling the rails,
– Provides extra buoyancy upwind and reduces the nose pitching downwind.
CURVED NOSE KICK
– For easy entry into downwind bumps and lift in upwind chop.
– Helps roll into bumps and connect bumps with ease.
NEW ROCKER LINE
with lowered nose and more tail kick. This assists the swell to lift the tail and pushing the nose into the bump. The added tail kick also helps when stepping back and connecting to bumps as well as surfing bigger swell.
– Dug out standing with recessed deck pad for lower centre of gravity and added stability.
– High side wall blocks water entering the tray, offers better handling in chop & secondary stability and greater control surfing on rail.
– New rounded rail edge in the standing makes for a more user-friendly entry when getting into the board.
NEW WIDENED INSIDE TAIL
deeper dug out rails creates a wider tail for more room to buoy turn and surf.
– The outline is narrower from the mid section forwards by reducing the curved apex rails with straighter rails.
– This reduces the wetted surface area and subsequently increases speed.
– The volume loss from the rails has been redistributed on the deck maintain pop.
WATER RELEASE SYSTEM
Angled tail and drainage exhausts flush water out reducing excess water weight in the cockpit.
EXTRA HANDLE POSITION
for beach race start and easy carrying.
– Linear profile thickness helps balance the trim and adds greater pop and control in chop.
– Restricts water from wrapping and filling up the standing area in choppy conditions.
LIGHTWEIGHT – FLEX CONTROL
– Lightweight Biaxial Carbon is wrapping the entire hull increases the stiffness and breakage strength.
– The mid section of the board has extra Biaxial Carbon wraps both outside and inside the rail for further stiffness and overall strength.
– “End Grain” balsa wood is used in the full standing area for increased strength and impact resistance.
|Model||14'0'' x 27'' ACE||14'0'' x 24.5'' ACE||14'0'' x 23'' ACE|
|Length (cm)||426.7 cm||426.7 cm||426.7 cm|
|Width (cm)||68.6 cm||62.2 cm||58.4 cm|
|Thickness (cm)||28.7 cm||27.2 cm||26.4 cm|
|Tail Width (Imperial)||7.3''||7.2''||6.5''|
|Tail Width (cm)||18.5 cm||18.3 cm||16.5 cm|
|Volume||378 L||327 L||320 L|
|Rider Weight||60-100 kg||55-90 kg||40-75 kg|
|Fin Set Up||Single||Single||Single|
|Fins||Race Ultra||Race Ultra||Natural Winner|
|Weight Carbon||13.3 kg (Est)||12.1 kg (Est)||11.8 kg (Est)|
|Bottom Shape||Round with center single concave||Round with center single concave||Round with center single concave|