- 12kW peak output, 10kW continuous output – powerful propulsion comparable to a 20 HP combustion engine
- Intelligent on-board computer and the full convenience of a Torqeedo electric drive system
- Electric tilting device for ease of operation
- Easy handling thanks to low-voltage level (48 Volt)
- Very robust design – corrosion-protected, sea water-capable and completely waterproof (IP67)
- Slimline construction – elegant and modern
- Versions: short shaft S: 38.5cm shaft length, long shaft L: 51.2cm shaft length, extra long shaft XL: 63.9cm shaft length
- Weight: 59.8 kg (S), 61.3 kg (L) , 62.5 kg (XL)
- Equipment included: Connection to remote steering, remote throttle, integrated on-board computer with GPS-based range calculation, 70 mm2 cable set (4.5 m) with main switch, plug connector.
- Warranty: 2 years for non-commercial use
The new flagship of the Cruise line: The new Cruise 10.0 not only has an impressive appearance, it also delivers impressive performance. High-tech from the shaft head to the fin – and emission-free. Make way for the Cruise 10.0!
The Cruise 10.0 is comparable to a 20 HP petrol outboard and can be easily mounted on your boat with a couple of tools.
Its power supply requires at least two (Power 48-5000) or four lithium batteries (Power 24-3500)
Cruise 10.0 R - Benefits:
- 12 kW peak power, 10 kW continuous power – powerful propulsion like a 20 HP combustion engine
- Simple handling thanks to voltage level of 48 V
- We recommend the Cruise 10.0 for dinghies and sailboats up to 10 tons.
- Remote steering connector option, comes with remote throttle.
- Intelligent on-board computer and all of the convenience of a Torqeedo electric drive system
- Very robust design – protected from corrosion, saltwater-capable, and completely waterproof (IP67)
- Low-profile design – elegant and modern …
Cruise 10.0 with 2 x Power 48-5000
|Speed in knots (km/h)*||Range in nm (km)*||Running time in hours:|
|Slow||4.2 (7.8)||32,0 (60,0)||06:00|
|Full throttle||14,0 (26.5)||14,0 (26.5)||01:00|
* Depends on type of boat, load, propeller and conditions. Speed and range indications do not represent a legal guarantee.
Information on range and speed
For a displacement boat making way through the water, the required propulsive power increases in proportion to the cube of the speed. This means that if you want to double your speed, you need eight times as much power.
And vice-versa, a small reduction in speed is enough to increase the achievable range substantially.
The Torqeedo Cruise's on-board computer calculates the remaining range constantly, by linking the motor's consumption data with the charging level of the batteries, and the speed over the ground from the GPS. This allows you to read the remaining range in real time from the motor display or the smartphone app TorqTrac.
Technical Data Cruise 10.0 R
|Cruise 10.0 R|
|Input power in watts||10,000|
|Propulsive power in watts||5,600|
|Comparable petrol outboards (propulsive power)||20 HP|
|Comparable petrol outboards (thrust)||25 HP|
|Maximum overall efficiency in %||56|
|Static thrust in lbs*||≤ 405|
|Final charging voltage||-|
|Total weight in kg||59.8 (S) / 61.3 (L) / 62.5 (XL)|
|Motor weight without battery in kg||-|
|Weight of integrated battery||-|
|Shaft length in cm||38.5 (S) / 51.2 (L) / 63.9 (XL)|
v = speed in km/h at p = power in watts
|Alternative propeller options||v32/p10k & v15/p10k|
|Maximum propeller speed in rpm||1,400|
|Steering||Provision to connect to standard remote steering|
|Tilting device||Electrohydraulic tilt device with overload protection.|
|Trim device||Manual, 4-step|
|Integrated on-board computer||Yes|
|Stepless forward/reverse drive||Yes|